Former GT students, this is for you, especially!
This newly-launched program at Journey Camp is for outstanding student leaders in grades 9 – 12.
It is a competitive application process, so the sooner they apply the better.
Some primary benefits for those selected for the program are listed below:
- Free of charge (meals and lodging included; must provide own transportation to and from Sky Ranch)
- 50 hours of certified community service that can be applied towards graduation or other service hour requirements
- Opportunities to serve in a leadership capacity by working to facilitate elaborate, DI-style activities and programming with students of various ages
- Includes fun programming activities specifically for our Junior Leaders like night time zip lines, scavenger hunts, and themed parties
- Includes two workshops on leadership training and development with the Dale Carnegie Leadership Training Program.
Here is a link to a webpage with comprehensive information and the online application: http://dijourneycamp.com/junior-staff/
Feel free to forward this anyone and everyone who you think might benefit from this. The people at Journey Camp say that Frisco students are always amazing additions to camp, so the more the merrier. 🙂